Thursday, October 9, 2008

Welcome

Welcome to the blog! Although it is entitled 'Mosaic art by LA' that won't be the exclusive focus. I will be discussing other art media as well, and featuring links, and discussing, well, pretty much anything else I find interesting.

So today's topic - the Governor Wentworth Arts Council. Last night was one of the monthly meetings. In fact, it was the first one I have attended, even though I have been a member for over a year (shameful!). Next month is the members' art exhibit at the Wolfeboro (NH) Public library, and I will be entering the Indian Summer mosaic (assuming it comes home from North Carolina in time!) For anyone who might not know, I submitted it to an exhibit at Ciel Gallery in Charlotte, NC in September. See some photos from the exhibit here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/30282205@N05/ Lots of amazing stuff in that exhibit! Anyway, the members' reception and tea is November 2 from 2-4 at the library for anyone who might be interested in attending. I am on the committee to organize it, so I'm required by law to try to get people to attend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Apture