Sunday, March 1, 2009

Nearly finished


Well, I have finished the tile on the styrofoam sphere - finally. It's quite a bit heavier than I expected (maybe because I *expected* it to take about half as much tile as it did - I had to order more midway through it. Math is not my strong suit) I really must find a way to work faster. I find that I get tired of projects as I near the end, and I really think it is just because they take so much longer than I expect them to. Anyway, I will grout tomorrow, and move on with other projects. I have so many floating around in my head that I want to start, but a couple that are already started and shelved for one reason or another.......what to choose?!?! I suppose I should finish this first, then ponder that question.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Apture