Friday, May 1, 2009

A Random and Updatey Sort of Thing

My goodness - May already? Uh.......damn. I don't have as much time as I thought I did to produce two works for exhibit in July. They aren't huge, it's definitely doable, but trying to balance the time the enormous gardens need this time of year with the time vacuum that is mosaic work.....not gonna be easy.

Just realized that the dragonfly piece (which is now title Leavitt Pond at Dusk) has been in process for nearly a year. I don't know exactly when I started it, and it suffered several time lapses while other projects took precedence, but as you can imagine, when I then think about producing two pieces (although combined they are smaller than the dragonfly piece) in two months - ZOMG.

I also have the watercolor I started and abandoned about 3 months ago rebuking me from the drawing table. Jump right in! There's enough guilt to go around!

Gah!


Bookmark and Share

Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Apture