Friday, June 19, 2009

9 Lovely Ladies and an Old Man’s Butt

Ah, I do have a way with words, don’t I? I read ArtDaily.Org (not daily, but often enough, ok?!?) and was taken aback by the photo at the top of the page. The article heralds the opening of a wonderful joint venture between the Netherlands and Russia with the inaugural exhibit “At the Russian Court: Palace and Protocol in the 19th Century.” Hence the 9 lovely ladies. I just can’t help wondering what “protocol” is being honored by the turning up of one’s hindquarters for the entire internet to view.

hermitage1

And now I’m off to finish the Mail Art project – no really! I have ONE more to make, then I can address and get them all in the mail way ahead of the deadline! Well, not way ahead, but ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Apture