Monday, June 15, 2009

Exciting News!

I have a couple of things to talk about this morning! First off is some exciting news! My mosaic Pictures of Lily was accepted into the The Art of Mosaic exhibit at the Somerville Museum, Somerville, Massachusetts for the fall! The exhibit runs from September 10 to October 31. I will post more information about it as it becomes available.

Next on the list - the Art Spider town meeting went really well. There was a nice turnout, we had live music and displays from visual artists, a book reading and poetry recital. Then Larry and Justine explained exactly what their vision is for Art Spider (which should launch in the fall) and took questions. Below are a few photos from the day:





Oh, and I almost forgot: One Mo’ Again? Harry Connick Jr. It Must Have Been Ol’ Santa Claus (at the very end of the song). I challenge you to listen to it and not tap your foot or bop your head! I’ve tried to find a way to post the mp3 on here, but have given up. If I ever figure out how, I’ll come back and put it in!



Bookmark and Share


Add to Technorati Favorites

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations getting into the show, Lee Ann!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Christine. I'm actually as excited to me some of the area mosaic artists as I am to participate in the show!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That WILL be fun!! Did you go to SAMA? The highlight for me there was meeting the other artists. Have a great time!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Apture