Friday, June 5, 2009

Kast Hill Studio Mosaics

Yesterday I attended the opening reception in Concord, NH for a local mosaic artist, Lizz Van Saun (aka Kast Hill Studio). It was a lovely reception at KAZA Interior Design on South Main Street. Such a charming venue! I had never been to KAZA before, and when I entered I was immediately stuck by the eclectic combination of furniture and accessories. Everything in the place, while representing many different styles, blends seamlessly and compliments everything else.

And my friend Lizz? She not only had a successful opening, she has just launched her website. Please pop over there and take a look at my favorites, her pique assiette work. Those pieces have such a sense of humor about them, and the colors remind me of my grandmother's quilts from the 30s and 40s. There are so very many little treasures to be found in amongst the china pieces, it reminds me of the I Spy books my kids and I used to enjoy so much!




















Bookmark and Share









Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Apture