Thursday, July 30, 2009

Bah.

j0438498

Well I have spent the last 20 minutes looking for my glasses. You’ll never guess where I found them. No really. Guess. No, the picture was just to throw you off. They were on top of my head. Gonna be one of those days…

Frustration is paramount these days. And my biggest problem is that the frustration is draining my energy in a big way. So many things I should do, so many things I want to do, and only about 1/4 of the energy needed. So many things that I have done (or tolerated) because I thought it benefited someone else. And as it turns out, these things have either become taken for granted, or deemed insufficient. Enough. My turn. Sort of.

And…. I’m ticked off that I missed my chance to make a new rule, having missed a Wednesday post. Bummer.

And grump #3 – I can’t take a decent picture to save my ass. I have no less than 14 pictures of the mini salon piece in progress, and not a one of them fit to post here. Aaarrgghh! I’m SO close to being done now, that I might as well just wait until it’s finished.

Wow. Sorry for the whiny post, but I sure do feel better!

Now – things that have made me happy recently:

  • my son copied all of my favorite music to transfer from his computer to mine
  • I am going to visit a new artist friend tomorrow
  • my mosaics in the Kalled Gallery in Wolfeboro, NH
  • cutting out all the pieces for a scrap quilt
  • sunshine and a couple of really warm days in a cold and rainy summer
  • cookie dough ice cream
  • picking vegetables from the garden and cooking and eating them right away

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Apture