Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Great advice for work-at-home artists

I am happy to say I think I have finally grown up! Well, in some respects, anyway. I say this because I now welcome advice. I stopped saying “you’re not the boss of me” and “oh yeah? well, … oh yeah?” many years ago. And recently I stopped making excuses for why the advice didn’t apply to me. So I ran across another blog today that was jammed with advice for artists who work at home, and it was so good, I want to pass it along to you. I think the best part was about the jammies. Take a look here.

il_430xN_76358295 Cindy Davis is a painter whose clear, bright colors and curvy designs make me smile. She has some wonderful prints for sale on Etsy, and she has started selling her small experimental original works for $20. What a bargain! Take a look here for more information on her “Twenty Somethings” program.

Image copyright Cindy Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Apture