Monday, July 27, 2009

Mystery of the Missing Days

I seem to have lost several days out of the last week. I don’t know quite what happened. Maybe they snuck out the back door when I wasn’t looking. Maybe they are under the bed. Maybe this cold wet summer was more than they could take and they just packed their bags and headed south. I don’t know. At any rate, I didn’t accomplish much this past week. However…

I have an artist lined up for the August profile (see here), which will be posted here next Monday. I have chosen a watercolor artist whose work is refreshing and different. I can’t wait for you to see the piece she has chosen to tell you about. Be sure to check back here on Monday August 3! If you have any suggestions of artists you’d like to see profiled for September, email me at mosaicartbyla@gmail.com or leave a comment here.

I’m also working on another new regular feature, but don’t have all the details ready for you, so I’ll post about that soon.

And there are four more postcards received in the Mail Art exchange!

100_2680 100_2668
100_2667 100_2679

That brings the total received to 25 so far. There should be 32, so I am hoping the the other 7 are on their way! For those who might have missed seeing my contribution to the exchange, you can see them here. And the entire collection from all participants (almost) is on Flickr.

And….the small piece for the Art of Mosaic Mini Salon is getting dusty – I’ll get back to work on that this week and hopefully have all the tessera down by the end of the week. Pics of that piece coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Apture