Monday, September 28, 2009

Garden Diva

Garden Diva

Garden Diva is finished and ready to hang. *SIGH* (By the way, that’s not a wistful sigh, that’s a sigh of relief.) As you know, I have spent WAAAY longer on this than was necessary because I play mind games I wanted to get it just right! Yeah, so…….TGIF. (Thank God it’s finished) If you are wondering what I’m talking about because you just joined us, look here.

And in other news – I will be at the Nashua, New Hampshire Art Walk this coming weekend with Artspider both Saturday and Sunday. I’ll be in the gazebo area (and I’ll have Garden Diva with me and another piece or two), so those of you close enough, plan to stop by and say hello and check out the great art in Nashua. For a list of all the venues and events at the Art Walk, check the City Arts Nashua website.

1 comment:

  1. WOW! What a lot of work for this piece, yet soooo worth it. It is indeed beautiful, Lee Ann!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Apture