Friday, October 9, 2009

Happy Anniversary to me!

It was a year ago today that I started this little blog. (And no I will NOT call this a blogiversary!) Along the way I have learned quite a bit about blogging, and even more about myself. That was not really my goal when I started, but it’s been the best by-product of this process! I have found that writing this blog has made me consider and articulate things that I would have glossed over, hurried past, left unexplored. My art experience is much richer for having shared it with you.

And that calls for a celebration! So in honor of this hallowed occasion, I will hold a drawing for a coupon good for $100 off any artwork of your choice! (Mosaics and paintings included) This coupon will be transferrable, and good for 3 months. (That covers Christmas, folks!) The coupon can be redeemed by calling me or emailing me directly. My website is not capable of handling discounts at this time. So here’s how to enter – leave a comment here on the blog – could be as simple as “happy anniversary”. Or if you’re so inclined, I’d love it if you’d share your thoughts about this blog – what you have liked, what you’d like to see changed or added. I’ll leave the drawing open for one week. Then next Friday, I will put all the names in a hat and draw one. I’ll announce the winner here! Good luck!

Louisiana_Iris

4 comments:

  1. congrats on the year, came by way of twitter (nutmeg designs) Now if I retweet it does that lower my chances of winning? what is the right thing to do???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, that would hardly seem fair to let that lower your chances, would it? So how about this? If you retweet, you get an extra entry! As long as my twitter name is still on the tweet I will see it and give you an extra!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still think your best art was the sarcophogus you guys had at the Halloween parties!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Apture