Friday, October 16, 2009

Last Day to Enter!

Don’t forget! Today is the last day to enter for a chance to win $100 off any artwork! Wanna see what’s available? Take a look HERE.

gallery screenshot Then go HERE and leave a comment to enter! See how easy that is? If you are on Twitter, send a tweet about the contest, and get a second entry! Just be sure you include my Twitter name @lapetropoulos in the tweet so you get credit for it!

And I will mention to you that the commission is almost done! I know you’ve been on pins and needles waiting to see it since I haven’t shared much of the process with you. But very soon…… Vampire Bat (I was going to put a smiley face in here, but I found a vampire bat!!!! Ha ha ha – I LOVE Halloween!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Apture