Tuesday, October 13, 2009

New Year, New Look

Yeah, I know most people don’t celebrate the new year in October. But I have always sort of looked at it as a new beginning. Since my birthday is in October, it makes some kind of sense. As a child, the new school year began in fall. Some ancient societies believed that the year ended with the harvest. And with the passing of my one year anniversary here on this blog, it felt like the right time to change the image up a bit. Besides, I get bored easily.

One of the changes I had been pondering for some time was to change the title. My mosaic art is central to my creative experience, but painting was the origin of it. I still enjoy painting, and lately it has been calling my name again.

So I hope you enjoy the new look. If not, wait around a little while. I’ll get bored again.

And don’t forget to leave a comment HERE for a chance to win $100 off any artwork!

And now for something completely different…

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Apture