Monday, November 2, 2009

Art Every Day – Day 2

Day 2 of the Art Every Day Month – the morning and early afternoon were taken up by errands and grocery shopping, which left me with only about 2 hours to work on it. And I must admit, I have an ulterior motive for participating in this challenge anyway ~(NOW you tell us!!)~ I have a deadline to finish this piece and hope the challenge keeps me on track. I need to have it completed, grouted and photographed by November 9 for submission to an exhibition. Yeah, that’s only 7 days. Is it possible? Yes. Is it likely? Mmmmm…..

Anyway, below is today’s progess…

110209

4 comments:

  1. Wow! your work is so gorgeous!!!! what talent you have. Good luck!

    Come visit http://julieannshahin.blogspot.com

    AED
    xoxo,
    ja

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!!! amazing!!!
    I have to go back and see more of your works...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's looking fabulous! And good for you for finding a way to help keep you on track with your deadline!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice progress...I love seeing this step by step!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Apture