Monday, December 7, 2009

An Early Christmas Gift for You…

As I mentioned a few days ago, I’m a little behind on this holiday spirit thing. There has been precious little planning going on, and those of you who know me will be amazed to hear that I haven’t even put up the Christmas tree yet. (I have, however, been into the Christmas music for awhile now. Thank you, Pandora Big Grin)
And when I sat down to make a tag for an exchange gift for tomorrow, it occured to me that it would be a nice thing to share. This is an ink drawing I made many years ago for a Christmas open house invitation. I have turned it into a hang tag you can use by printing it out (it prints 9 to a page). There are two versions, one has “Have yourself a merry little Christmas” under the image, and the other has “To:” and "From:” under the image.
tagsaying tagtofrom
When you click on the image above you’ll be taken to my website where you can download full pages of these in PDF format. Simply print them, cut them out and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Apture