Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Surprise! I changed my mind!

5 x7

I know I said I wasn’t going to post again til after Christmas. Big Grin But…..I was mentioned in the Mosaic Art Now blog, and just had to share! They profiled the new Maplestone Gallery, outside of Toronto where my Oak and Acanthus mosaic is being exhibited. If you haven’t seen the Mosaic Art Now blog, you should definitely check it out. They find fabulous mosaics from all over the world to share with you - from ancient times to today, as well as events that keep you in the know. Click here to see.

Have a fabulous holiday, whatever you celebrate this time of year! And I wish you all that your heart desires in the coming new year.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for mentioning us, Lee Ann! And congratulations again on being included in the Maplestone exhibit. It looks fabulous.

    Happy holidays!

    Nancie Mills Pipgras

    ReplyDelete
  2. My pleasure Nancie - you guys do a great job staying fresh and informative!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Apture