Tuesday, February 9, 2010

A bit of this, a bit of that


I had a call a few days ago asking me if I would be willing to do an interview/profile type thing for the local cable channel at my studio.  Of course I said yes!!!  So yesterday was the day for filming.  The interviewer and videographer came over about 10 in the morning, and we filmed the mosaics I had available here (by the way, I pulled the works from Kalled Gallery for the filming.  They will be back on Thursday).  We did a lengthy interview about how I got into mosaics, how I choose designs and materials, and I did a little demonstration on the current project.  In fact, we didn’t finish up until about 12:30.  I have permission to use some clips from it when it’s available, so stay tuned to see how it turns out.
And here is the sweater I finished which I mentioned recently.  I think it will be a handy weight to have around – not too warm, but enough to be useful.
001

1 comment:

  1. You are so multi-talented! Congrats on the interview! Can't wait to see clips of it. :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Apture