Saturday, February 27, 2010

The new website is up and running!


Finally – the new website is up!  I hope I have all the bugs worked out of it, but if you take a look and notice anything, please let me know.  This one is much simpler and more streamlined, although I’ll admit there are a few things I’d like to arrange differently.  I hope to be able to continue to refine it in the coming weeks, but it’s hard to say at this point how much of what I haven’t been able to change is because I haven’t yet figured out how, and how much is just not possible.  But at least I have something up!  Click on the picture below to see the whole site.  Hope you enjoy, and please let me know what you think!
image

1 comment:

  1. Hey, looks great! It all worked for me. Nice and simple, just how I like it. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Apture