Tuesday, February 2, 2010

What’s the world coming to when rodents get their own holiday?


Frankly, this groundhog thing is under my skin for some reason.  I can’t really think of any reason why a rodent should get a holiday.  You know, printed on the calendars and everything.  Granted, it’s not a “day off work” kind of holiday, but still. 
But things are lookin’ up!   I have a new computer!  I am still getting used to it a bit – I’ve gone from Windows XP to Windows 7, and I have to admit I’m a little miffed at the Mac style icon bar across the top.  I’m a PC, dammit!  If I wanted the screen to look like a Mac I’d have bought a Mac!  Yeesh.  Ok, so this bad attitude  is gonna be a bit of a “thing” today.  Sorry.
So anyway, I’ve done a bit of work in the studio and spent a lot of time knitting.  I was going to post a few pictures, but I don’t have the photo transfer software set up yet.  So next time, boys and girls.  Hope you’re all being creative – and if you need a little inspiration, here’s a fun bit of video:

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Apture