Friday, April 16, 2010

Um…yeah. Better luck next week.

This has been a lost week, more or less. Between the nice weather earlier in the week (requiring that I go outside and get my hands dirty) and the tax filing deadline *ouch!*, I have only come into the studio long enough to make a mess of things. I have papers stacked around, glass bits scattered all over the tables (and floor), cat hair collecting in the corners….ugh.
So in other words, I have nothing to show you (because I’m pretty sure you don’t want to see the cat hair tumbleweeds). However, whenever I want to look at some cool mosaic work I go to Flickr. This group on Flickr has work from lots of artists you may have heard of, and a few you probably haven’t, but it’s all very inspirational. Go take a peek – you won’t be sorry!
Since I’m working on a glass on glass (GOG) piece currently, I thought I’d share one with you that was created by Victor Nunnally who is renowned for his GOG. This is just one of the awesome pieces in the Flickr group.
4510885425_344dd5d761
A Mosaic Sea of Life by Victor Nunnally

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the visit to my blog... time in my studio ebbs with the seasons for myself.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Apture