Sunday, May 16, 2010

Bored, or procrastinating?

 

Oh yes, I have a million things I should be doing right now rather than playing with my blog design.  But I have been considering changing the design for some time now.  When I redesigned it last fall, I loved it – the vivid colors made me happy.  Now they scream at me.  But I felt like I didn’t have the patience at the moment to bother with it.

But I read about Blogger in Draft on Eve Lynch’s blog, and decided to check it out.  It was very easy and gave lots of choices so I decided that wasn’t such a bad way to spend a Sunday morning.  However, understand I do get bored easily, and this too will pass.

And a picture of progress on the Dogwoods, which I didn’t touch yesterday nor will I today.  The weather is gorgeous and the vegetables need planting – back to mosaic tomorrow.

005

4 comments:

  1. Yay for boredom AND procrastination. Blog design is fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's looking good, both the blog and mosaic :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Glad you like the design - it's very different!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Apture