Thursday, May 20, 2010

Eleven hours in the Tin Pan, god there’s got to be another way….

nogrout
Seriously, I don’t ever want to do that again. No kidding.
But it’s done (except for the grout) – after an eleven hour mosaic marathon today. I feel a little cross eyed, and never mind my back!
I had to take about 6 pictures to try to get the sky color right. There is pink in it, but it all looked pink in most of the pictures.
By the way, the title of this post is a lyric from one of my favorite songs. Anyone know which one?

4 comments:

  1. The tin can part reminds me of David Bowie's "Space Oddity". I started humming it when I saw the title. Not sure if that's the song you meant, though.

    Gosh, Lee Ann, that is absolutely beautiful! The sky turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Keith! I responded to this once but it disappeared, so don't think I'm crazy if they both eventually show up! :)

    Love David Bowie, but that's not the song. I'll wait awhile to see if anyone else comes up with it before I tell you what it is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks great, Lee Ann - the sky and foliage is quite impressionistic. But I don't know the song!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, I was thinking it seemed like you finished this fast, looks good.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Apture