Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Baby, baby, baby….light my way

A couple of posts back I mentioned the octopus chandelier at the Portsmouth Museum of Fine Art’s exhibit Art at the Edge. I can’t explain why I thought this was just made of awesome, and most everything else was uninteresting (or maybe just trying too hard). Not ideal pictures, but I wasn’t in charge of them. They are stills from a video, and unfortunately that’s the best we can do, but you get the idea!
Picture 2
Picture 3
Another song lyric for a title! I promise you this one is right – anyone know it?
UPDATE:  I just found a link to Adam Wallacavage’s website – with tons more octopus chandeliers!!!!!  Check it out!  http://www.adamwallacavage.com/octo/index.html

1 comment:

  1. Well I damn sure love those chandeliers! Who says being different isn't cool?

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Apture