Saturday, June 12, 2010

I dare you not to laugh….

Here’s a little peek at something I’ve been working on, still a work in progress with much left to do. I have missed working with the watercolors recently, so I decided to drag them out and see what happened. I chose a photo (on the left side of the table) that I took in the garden a week ago or so. I was trying to be so artsy in framing the photo the way I did, but when I put the photos on the computer and looked at that one it reminded me of a picture I had seen online a couple of months ago.

003

Maybe you’ve heard of the practice of “photo bombing” or “photojacking”? If not, it’s basically when people are taking a picture and someone does something silly in the background to grab attention, or pops in front of the camera at the last second. So here’s the one that I was reminded of:

seal_bomb

I can’t look at that without laughing out loud.

1 comment:

  1. I've just been introduced to your blog and while I really should comment on your art, I can't help myself from laughing at this photo. It is brilliant! I really like your mosaics as well,(what I've seen of them: I haven't got that far into your blog yet!) and I don't think the blueish grey clouds detract from the tree in your post above at all.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Apture