Monday, August 9, 2010

Oh look…..I’ve done it again.

 

Well, we’ve discussed numerous times my flightiness, or borderline ADD, or as my mother used to call it, “lack of stick-to-it-ive-ness”.  The dragon, by any other name, rears its ugly head again and I have changed the blog design.  I almost waited a year this time.  I tried to wait, but today I was really, really bored avoiding laundry.

Or maybe I’ll blame it on the fumes from the Kilz.  I primed two pieces of MDF today – yeah, that’s it.  The fumes.

2 comments:

  1. HA! I like this one. I prefer to believe that a lack of stick-to-it-ive-ness is really just a condition called hyper-creativity. Only the most brilliant artists have it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I like this one too. And coming from a family that valued perseverance above most other qualities, I hear voices in my head every time I make changes like this. But I do it anyway!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Apture