Saturday, September 4, 2010

Organizing, and rearranging, and organizing. Oh, I said that already…

What a week! I have been flat out all week trying to organize the gallery and settle into my new studio. Things will still need some rearranging, but I’d better do it soon. You know how when you move into a house you find a place for everything in the kitchen, but after living with it a few months, you realize things are not in the most convenient place? But you don’t move them because you know you won’t be able to find them if you do? Yeah.

Anyway, here’s the display of my stuff at the gallery – no tags up yet, but that will happen soon. Still haven’t framed the poppy watercolor, but it will go up there too soon.

mb001

And here are a few random photos from inside the gallery, and a couple from the Artists’ Open House we had Thursday night.

002

006

021

025

040

045

Most gallery news and pictures will be posted on the CrazyLake Art Gallery blog – it would make me really happy if you’d go over there and become a follower!

Next I will work on getting the community mosaic ready for action – pics of that to come soon :)

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful space! Our cooperative just opened a new artisan centre and I know how exciting it is to have a beautiful new space to display art. I love how you've arranged yours.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Apture