Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Gratitude

00400148
You know, I was thinking yesterday that I don’t say “I’m grateful for knowing you” to people I care about often enough. I was compelled to say that yesterday to a friend on Facebook whom I heard was in need of a little encouragement. It may not have been especially helpful, but I’m pretty sure it didn’t hurt.
Maybe I’m just jumping on the “gratitude” bandwagon a couple weeks late – I did seem to let Thanksgiving go pretty much unnoticed. At any rate, I was just thinking about how grateful I am to have you wonderful blog readers. I know that writing this blog has been a tremendous help to me in my growth as an artist, and I look forward to many more discoveries and lessons learned that I work though on here with your help. Although it would still be very helpful to write it even if I knew no one was reading it, I wouldn’t have the self discipline. Just knowing that someone is reading it, if for no other reason than morbid curiosity, is enough to keep me at it.
As a way of making that tangible, I'm offering my blog readers a thank you discount - 20% off any original art purchased through Fine Art America through the end of the year. Enter discount code REHSAU at check out. Discount expires 12/31/10.
And I hope that you and yours have a wonderful holiday season, whatever you celebrate this time of year.
00446775

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Apture