Sunday, February 13, 2011

The art of kitsch.

I haven’t had much opportunity to work on anything this past week – on Tuesday my youngest son was in a car accident in Arizona.  Thursday I flew out to be with him.  He’s going to be fine, and was one of the luckier of the 6 people in the vehicle, but it was enough to require some new metal hardware.  He’s well enough to be out and about a bit now, so he wanted to show me Sedona which is about 40 minutes away from where he lives.  Although I was enthralled with the scenery around the town, I will have to admit that the town itself was definitely not my style.  BUT……

022

023

“Ye Olde” UFO Store?!?!?!?  Are you kidding me?  Hahaha

And that’s my poor baby next to the sign.  So relieved he’ll be ok.

I’ll be back with you in about a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Apture