Tuesday, March 22, 2011

*sigh*


It’s just one of those days.  I used that title as the title of an email earlier today, and was tempted to use it for two others.  And now this.
Time for a major correction on the mosaic.  I have been wrinkling my nose at the long leaf in the middle of the piece.  The intention was that it would curve over to the side and not be obnoxious.  Fail.
Compositionally, it’s just not working for me.  I’m going to have to go in and remove that leaf, trying not to dislodge the others I’m happy with, and then rework it so I don’t leave a hole in the middle of the composition.  In fact, I think I’ll take out two.
That’s definitely a chore for another day.

mar22
Technorati Tags: ,,,

2 comments:

  1. I actually don't see anything wrong with it but you have to be happy. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peggy, you're so sweet! But I'm afraid that as I add to this, the dragonflies are going to disappear if I'm not careful. I think I need to unclutter the area right around them.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Apture