Sunday, May 15, 2011

It needs an empty chair.


Finished this pencil sketch today.  I really like the scene, but I think it needs an empty chair between the planter and the window.  Not sure what kind of chair, but I think I’ll ponder that and go back and add it.  The vertical line on the left is supposed to be the outside corner of a building, and I can’t decide what should be around the corner.  I guess this is not really finished, huh?
I may do this in mosaic at some point….there’s too much going on right now to start something else, but I think the stained stucco wall could be fantastic done in mosaic.  I’d like to have it rather large though, maybe 36 X 24. 
original sketch
The photo’s a bit crooked.  Are you surprised?
Technorati Tags: ,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Apture