Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Wha?


I’m not what you’d call a “Social Media Queen”, but I have been working at integrating myself into the 21st century.  I had heard about Klout.com some time ago – it measures your ‘clout’ in the social media arena.  So of course, I had to know, right?  I don’t remember what it was when I had checked back then, it was low, but not surprisingly so.
For whatever reason, I decided to check again today, and I’m up to 37. Yay me!  And then I saw a link to see how my Twitter followers rate, so of course I had to know…….
Klout
No shit – the common squirrel, whose tweets consist solely of *run, run* *blink* and the like, and freakin’ Big Ben whose monosyllabic BONG is all he’s got, rate higher scores!
I just don’t even know what to say next…..
Technorati Tags: ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Apture