Thursday, October 13, 2011

I’m a little dizzy

 

Well, the wheel turns, and things change.  That’s the way it’s supposed to be, I guess.  Sometimes you feel as if the wheel has nearly stopped and things will never change, and sometimes you get positively dizzy because the changes come too fast. 

It has been about 14 months since I joined CrazyLake Art Gallery as director, and at the end of next week, my time there will come to an end.  I will be moving to upstate New York where I hope to set up a studio and continue my mosaic work.

Now I just have to figure out how to squeeze my entire studio into a Nissan Sentra.

September - detail

September, detail

1 comment:

  1. Very beautiful I love the color of the grapes. I just started a blog on mosaic ideas please stop by some time. i would love to hear about your expertise in my comments

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Apture