Friday, January 20, 2012

Totally phoning it in.


I have internet again! Real internet – not that fake crap you get on a smart phone. The kind that allows me to find my photos, type like a bat out of hell, and post meaningless stuff all over the interwebs.
However, you can thank the brilliant mosaic artist Linda Smith for saving you from meaningless stuff today, because she shared her secrets for shading grout on a mosaic piece.  I couldn’t describe it any better, and besides, she’s done all the hard work for me.  Smile
IMG_8775etsy
Click on the picture to fly on over to her blog and see her process for grouting this lovely piece.
I’m now settling in to my new home in Tennessee, and hopefully I’ll have some new work of my own to share with you very soon.


© Linda Pieroth Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Apture