Wednesday, June 20, 2012

OH NO!!


I recently had to have my hard drive replaced on the computer, as you may remember from my angry post a few days ago. The wonderful technicians at the computer repair store were fast and efficient and very friendly.  They found all of my files and photos and were able to put them back.
EXCEPT……
God only knows where eArtist (my art business software) stored my contacts (where all the physical addresses were kept – email addresses are online) or MY ENTIRE ART INVENTORY OF THE LAST 6 YEARS. But after reinstalling the software, it’s all a blank slate.
Hear that?
It’s the sound of my head hitting the table.
Repeatedly.
The art inventory can be reconstructed. Although it will be time consuming, at least I know I can find photos and detailed info on each piece to plug in. But the contacts? I don’t know if I have all of them. I recently started entering physical addresses into my email marketing program, just so I would have a backup. But I’m pretty sure they aren’t all there.
So I’m begging asking everyone who was on my physical mailing list (for postcards of upcoming events) to please send me your address again. Please send it to mosaicartbyla@gmail.com
Thanks in advance.
And on a happier note – a peek at the latest WIP:
007

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Apture