Wednesday, August 1, 2012

“When I get a little money I buy books, and if any is left, I buy food and clothes.” -- Erasmus


This has apparently been the week of the book.  I discovered the website Goodreads.com a couple of days ago, and have been lost in the stacks there for about two days!  I have also eve readingbeen working on my own book quite a bit this week.  I am very close to pulling together the guts of the book, but will have to a) send it past several sets of eyeballs to proofread and b) figure out the cover design.  The cover design decision is excruciating!  It is the first thing someone will see and you know the old saying “you never get a second chance to make a first impression”.
I hate old sayings.
Aaaaannnnd………. the book that I contributed to last year has been delayed a bit, I just found out today.  It is now scheduled for release in the spring of next year.  As disappointing as that is, I think it sounds as if it will be a stunning book when it’s done!  Nineteen mosaic artists from all over the world (including me!) showcase their work and their process.  I’ll let you know when the release date is approaching!

Technorati Tags: ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Apture