Thursday, September 27, 2012

Fine Art in the Park Oct. 20-21, 2012


A couple things to fill you in on (since I’ve been so negligent with this darn blog):
  • I have moved my studio into my home, and will no longer be at Jonesborough Fine Art in Jonesborough after this week.  Although the space is a tad smaller, I think I’ll be able to accomplish a lot more if I can get it properly organized.

  • I will be at Fine Art in the Park in Jonesborough on October 20 and 21.  My booth will be on the covered balcony of the Storytelling Center overlooking the front courtyard – come by and say hello (and it’s not to soon to be thinking Christmas – mosaic pendants are great gifts, and my book will be available by then!)  A bit more info can be found at the Historic Jonesborough website.
Also – a little peek at the progress on the poppy (ah, alliteration, you sneek up on me).  The background has had me puzzled, but I think I have settled on black marble, riven side up.
sept27

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Apture