Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Oh Boy!!!


It’s so exciting when something I attempt works out as well or better than I had hoped!  I’m diggin’ the flower centers. 
march 6
I used this technique once before on Farmer’s Market, so I guess it’s not as big a surprise as all that, but I like the way it looks even better on this piece than on the last.  I cut black glass rods approximately 3/8” to 1/2” long and embedded them upright in black tinted thinset.
glass roads
And here’s a detail shot of the flower centers:
flower center detail 1

2 comments:

  1. Yep, LOVE it! Looks so much more interesting than typically laid tile.
    Glass Mosaic Tiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this site, always going in a very nice theme.such matters is very difficult to find many great subject now is really nice, but I really liked your site.
    carrara mosaic tile

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Apture