Tuesday, June 25, 2013

People’s Choice Art Walk in downtown Jonesborough

june25

Finished the table top and started the background yesterday, with a bit more background done today.  So far, I’m feeling reasonably pleased with it, although there are spots here and there that I will probably go back in to pop out and replace.  Hope to have the glass finished by the end of the week, since next week my son and his wife will be visiting and I will have better things to do!

If you’re local I hope you can attend the People’s Choice Art Walk on Thursday from 5:00 to 8:00 pm in downtown Jonesborough, TN. Visitors will have the opportunity to meet featured artists as well as be the first to view and vote on the artwork. The art walk will feature 17 local artists with 28 pieces on display in 22 downtown businesses. There will also be an opening reception with wine and music in the plaza of the International Storytelling Center, where voters will turn in their People’s Choice ballots on Thursday evening.  I don’t know yet which business will host my work – I should be notified tomorrow (Wednesday) and will post that on Facebook.

 

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Apture