Monday, February 24, 2014

Goodnight, moon

I’m going to put this one to bed for awhile. I can’t seem to stay focused on it. I feel as if it is almost, dare I say, whimsical. (Whimsical is borderline cute, and I SO hate cute).

When I’m not in the same room with it, I think to myself that I just will have to give up on it and try another interpretation of that poem that isn’t so, well … whatever you want to call it.

But when I go take a critical look at it up close, I can’t seem to find anything in particular that is rubbing my fur the wrong way. So there you have it. I’ll just have to move on to something else and see what happens after this percolates in my subconscious for awhile.

IMG_0297

I may now go back to the large mosaic from a photo I took of rudbeckias in my garden.

feb24_14

Or I may start the glass on glass project I’ve have in mind for a couple of years. The reason I haven’t started that one yet is that I can’t decide how to frame it. I want it to be displayed in the garden so it will be backlit with sunlight, but I think that will require a specially made wrought iron frame and stand. Hmm.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Apture