Friday, March 14, 2014

Getting my leafy greens.

I have been working on the leaves this week. I’m going to try to get some of them to almost blend into the background (which will be blue) by shifting from greens at one edge to blues at the opposite. Keeping the andamento in the leaf will hopefully keep me from completely losing that edge, but the colors will be just like the background. Here’s my first attempt at that – we’ll have to wait til I get the background in to see if it worked!
leaf detail 1
Here is another leaf with a hint of blue/green shift.
leaf detail 2
And these are foreground leaves that are all shades of green.
leaf detail 3
Next week I’ll get a few more green shifting to blue put in, then a couple that are all blue, then start the background (hopefully).
Technorati Tags: ,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Apture