Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Video progress report

I have a little video I made to show (and explain) what I have going on in the background of the mosaic I’m currently working on. If you remember, this one is inspired by a photo I took a few years ago in my garden.

I’m adding more green leaves in the mosaic (I don’t know why – because I want to), but I do love the background in the photo. You can tell those are leaves behind the flowers, but they are only suggested by incomplete lines and shadows.

So here is the video with excuses explanation.

2 comments:

  1. Looking beautiful, Lee Ann! It's fun to see other artist's working process. I agree that the grout will help bring out the andamento in the partial leaves, making them more visible. (The greens you used and their shading are stunning!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks very much Christine! (Glad the comments are working too! lol)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Apture