Friday, April 11, 2014

First world problems.

I need a vacation. From vacations. Once again I’m hurrying to finish a piece. Why do I keep doing this to myself?

This year, I know why, I guess. Circumstances have put several trips in too short a period of time. And you know how it is, the couple of days before and after travelling are NOT productive in the studio.

I am happy to have finished up to the point that I had set as a goal for today. As long as I can keep up with my goals on each day I have left to work on it, I’ll be ok. But it would just be so awesome to stop making myself miserable!

detail april14

Sometimes I’ll lay out a few things before deciding whether or not to glue them down – what do you think? Should I glue this one down?

sophie april 14

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Apture