Monday, April 21, 2014

Last push before *another* vacation.

I don’t think the pictures give an accurate idea of the size of this. At 30” x 36” it’s not huge, but the seemingly small bits I accomplish on any given day are larger than you would guess from the pictures.

Unfortunately, I have shed more blood than seemed necessary this week – probably because I was rushing, trying to get as much as possible done before leaving to visit relatives for a week or so.

I love gross stuff and wanted to publish a photo of the bloodshed, but not everyone can handle it, so I refrained. This time. Winking smile

april20_2014


Women of the Palette exhibit

From May 1 to May 30, 2014, The Women of the Palette (Joy McGinnis, Monique Carr, Nancy Jane Earnest, Theresa Markiw and myself) will have an exhibit at One Acre Café, 603 W. Walnut, Johnson City, TN.  A percentage of the art sales at the café will help support their work of feeding the community. Please plan to visit the café and support their mission!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful piece of art! And it's great you posted it without the any blood drops :) I'm starting on a piece right now as well, with a mosaic kit I got from http://www.themosaicstore.com.au/Mosaic-Kits

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Apture