Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Are we there yet?

It’s not that I’m unhappy with this one, but it has been a boring one to work on. I can’t explain why. I’m really anxious to move to the background, which if all goes well, will be much more interesting to work on. I would be thrilled if I could finish the leaves and the last flower by the end of this week, but that’s probably a little overly optimistic.
sept 24

The Women of the Palette will have a one night exhibition and reception at the Johnson City Country Club on Thursday, November 6 from 5:30 to 8:30 pm. I’d love to tell you where it is, but I don’t even know yet. I’ll post a map when the day gets closer.
Do mark your calendars – free food and wine. What more can I say?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Apture