Monday, October 27, 2014

Life is good :)

I finished the final clean up on The Three Graces, and the frame should arrive tomorrow. This photo is of the finished piece, but I’ll get another one with better lighting soon. I was just in a hurry to share it with you.
callasdone
Also, I’m very excited to announce that I have selected an intern! Esteban Gonzales, who recently graduated from the Columbus College of Art and Design will be joining me in the studio two days a week beginning November 11.
One other thing…I started this new piece because I was feeling nostalgic about Christmases when my kids were little. It’s entirely too cheesy, but I might call this one Berry Christmas.
IMG_0525
The background will be split white Carrera marble which sparkles like fresh snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Apture