Friday, November 14, 2014

Please welcome my new intern!

Today’s post is by a guest blogger – my new intern! Esteban Gonzalez is working with me two days a week, learning the art of mosaic and helping with studio and online tasks. Hope you’ll say hi and welcome him in!
estebanphoto
Hello!
I am a Colombian born, emerging, artist. Recent graduate of the Columbus College of Art and Design in Ohio. Currently working at the Asheville Art museum as a Gallery Attendant. Have been making art since Batman, & other super heroes, passed by my 3 year old eyes. Love painting, drawing, and woodworking- and, I guess, now  mosaics! I also lived and went to high school in Charlotte, N.C. Very happy to be working with Lee Ann, and living in Asheville.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Apture