Thursday, December 4, 2014

Free Beer!

OK, now that I have your attention….
Tomorrow (Friday, Dec 5) is the very first Riverview Station Holiday Market!!! From 4 – 8 pm over 20 artist studios will be open to help with your holiday shopping and to share a little holiday cheer with you. I will have homemade cookies and Wassail in my studio (#221) and Christmas tunes on the stereo (I am, literally, the Queen of Christmas tunes. Don’t believe me? Ask my kids)

Ready for Santa in the studio – and YES he’ll be around the building!
And even though we’re starting a little early, the El Kimchi food truck (Yum!) will be out front to calm the beast in the belly.
OK, so there’s not really any free beer, but there will be spiced rum in the wassail so maybe that’s better, eh?
Don’t miss it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Apture