Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Getting ready for Studio Stroll May 9-10

Finally working on the pink dogwoods again, after a visit to New England to visit my son and daughter-in-law and to see the Boston Red Sox home opener. Our weather was fabulous for the trip and we walked all over Boston twice, and Portland, Maine once.
IMG_0088
But now I want to hurry up and finish this! I need something on the walls in the studio for Studio Stroll. On our trip I took two pieces to The Kalled Gallery in Wolfeboro, NH, and about a month ago I took one to the Abbington Green Bed and Breakfast here in Asheville for their second floor gallery. That doesn’t leave much in the studio! Especially since Bellafiore is currently in Charlotte at Ciel Gallery until this weekend (BTW – I don’t think I mentioned here that it won Best of Show at their Back to the Garden national juried exhibit!). 
Studio Stroll is two and a half weeks away, and I have a lot of stuff going on outside the studio between now and then. This one is 12” x 12” so hopefully I can finish it this week, then get another little one done before Studio Stroll.
Oy.
Why do I do this to myself?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Apture