Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Almost done with…..uh…this thing.

The glass is done on the purple poppy. I can’t believe I don’t have a title for this yet! I usually have a title within a couple days of starting a piece, sometimes before I even begin. I’m open to suggestions if you feel like chiming in.
glass done
Had a studio visit from a lovely couple – they are artists from the NYC area looking to relocate in Asheville. She is an oil painter and he is a mosaic artist, so they came looking for me to connect with!   ~*happy dance*~   They came in and said “we’re looking for the mosaic artist” while waving the RADA Studio Guide. It’s a nice feeling when you get to see proof that your advertising dollars weren’t wasted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Apture