Thursday, June 11, 2015

Arts Adventure Saturday!

IMG_0149
After reworking several bits of the poppy, I finally finished the flower. I wish I could have had the whole mosaic done by this weekend (you have the Riverview Station Arts Adventure on your calendar, don’t you?) but it’s obviously not happening.
Speaking of the Arts Adventure, I will be in the studio from 11 – 5 (from 10 – 11 I’ll be at the information booth in front of the building) so PLEASE stop in and see me! At 1:00 I will be discussing how to take your mosaics from flat to fabulous – this is an outline of a workshop I’m developing.
Ewes

In addition to my original mosaics and prints, there is a new addition to the studio: Greg Petropoulos – Paint Misbehavin’. Come see Greg’s atmospheric landscape paintings – works that draw you in and make you want to see what’s down the road or over the hill.

                                 Ewes Lookin’ at Me
IMG_3650


His other body of work is paintings of whimsical wordplay –  an “egg”ceptional collection of surrealism.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Unidentified Frying Object
Also, don’t forget to check out my Etsy shop – framed and unframed prints available as well as original mosaics!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Apture